We are looking for a Product Manager to join our fast-growing Fintech company on our journey to revolutionise the $2 Trillion securities lending market.
You will have a cross-functional role, working with UX, UI, back-end developers, front-end developers and operations, leading all these stakeholders to a great product for our clients.
You will be able to fully understand the business needs and translate them to the developers’ fluent technical lingo.
To do that, you need to be a smart, curios, analytical and self-driven individual. You also need to be a great team player who could motivate your peers to pursue the Sharegain vision.
- The day-to-day Product contact for your domain – working alongside the R&D teams to manage requirement gathering, analysis and stakeholder expectations
- Writing user stories, acceptance criteria and technical specifications for new features or functionality improvements, ready to be handed to the development team
- Create, maintain and update operational and technical documentation on existing processes and functionality, such as functional specifications and data flows
- Assessing internal business requirements for improvements while working with the teams in Israel and London to get these prioritised and scheduled
- Analysis of 3rd party systems and APIs – you should be able to clearly formulate product and technical requirements and manage delivery of integration projects
- Working closely with the R&D teams in our fortnightly development sprints by managing prioritisation, planning, performance and managing blockers and risks
- +3 years of experience as a product manage
- Experience with best practice agile scrum development and lean startup principles
- Proven experience in translate raw business requirements to well-groomed user stories
- Ability to deep dive to multiple business domains
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with popular UI mockup tool
- Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze sales and market data, draw conclusions, and present findings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to communicate with a wide range of team members and job functions – all the way up to executives
- Ability to develop broad perspective on an organization and to use that knowledge to develop new strategies and options for new projects
- Collect and prioritize customer requirements and overall product roadmap. Support sales and customer engagements, marketing activities and partnerships
- Advantages: Vsts, Jira, previous finance orientation, worked at startup companies