FC – Maternity Cover
We are looking for an Experienced Financial Controller to join our fast-growing Fintech
company on our journey to revolutionise the $2 trillion securities lending market. You will
take a key role at our HQ in London.
What we're looking for
- Leading the finance department and its day-to-day operation, including financial reporting, internal controls, compliance, P&L forecasting and budget;
- Responsibility for all aspects of technical accounting requirements, including compliance with accounting standards, IFRS and local GAAP reporting of the statutory entities (UK, Israel).
- Being the key point of contact for the external auditors, managing the external audit process and all aspects of the statutory accounts.
- Preparing the budget and cashflow forecasts.
- Ensuring regulatory requirements are met, including FCA quarterly and annual reports.
- Responsibility for the month-end process, including the production of management reporting, performing analysis of actual cost vs. budget and vs. previous months, reviewing and analysing of significant variances and quarterly reporting to investors/board.
- Overall responsibility for managing tax compliance in the UK and Israel.
- A Qualified accountant, CPA/ACA/ACCA
- 4-5 years prior experience in financial reporting
- Accounting firm-trained
- Experience with commercial and financial analysis, accounting, internal financial controls and revenue recognition.
- Experience building board-meeting decks and reporting to investors/board level
- Advanced excel skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of working in an FCA-regulated company
- Experience of working in a high-tech company, preferably Fintech
- Hebrew speaker, reader