UX/UI Product Designer
Sharegain is a fast-growing FinTech company democratising the $2.5 trillion securities lending market. We are transforming the 60-year-old opaque and complex securities lending model with a transparent, user friendly, and seamless solution.
If you live and breathe design, are looking to create smart, effective and beautiful designs, are obsessed with truly understanding the users to create world-class solutions, and love to have a key role in designing new products and initiatives – you might just be the person we’re looking for.
As a Product Designer, you will have a pivotal role in shaping the future of financial institutions worldwide.
- Take charge of the entire design cycle – create wireframes, initial sketches and rich animated prototypes, and oversee their development through to the delivery of thoughtfully crafted and perfectly executed designs.
- Collect and analyze a wide range of inputs to evaluate your designs, with a goal to constantly iterate and improve user experiences.
- Work with fun, talented and committed cross-functional team members (across product, engineering, operations, marketing, sales, etc.). You’ll take full ownership of the design process and have a massive impact on the company.
Required skills and experience
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Product Designer with a strong portfolio featuring a variety of design solutions, including: Web experiences, UX/UI interfaces, product solutions and data visualization.
- You know your craft and tools and up to speed with design trends. You are highly proficient in Sketch/Figma/Axure/Adobe Creative Suite and the like.
- You have experience managing an end-to-end design process, collaborating with product managers, engineers, and others, from research to development and QA, understanding both qualitative and quantitative user data (i.e. A/B testing, user interviews, surveys, and usability tests).
- You speak English at a business proficiency level and have experience working with English speakers.
- You have some background in financial markets/investing/trading/global economy/FinTech – an advantage.
- You have interest in Behavioural Economics/Cognitive Sciences – an advantage.
- You have knowledge of HTML and CSS in design assets – an advantage.
- You are a fast learner and an innovative problem solver. Your passion is transforming complex problems into simple and intuitive user experiences.
- You are an amazing team player, but don’t need anyone to hold your hand. You have a positive attitude, and great social and communication skills.
- Fluency in English.
- If you’re not sure that you’re a 100% qualified, but you’re up for a challenge – please apply anyway.