As a QA Engineer, you will be a part of team in Israel, in charge of building our automation infrastructure. You will create a modular framework and work with a diverse group of engineers throughout the entire deployment cycle.
Our ideal candidate must be an experienced QA Automation engineer who can quickly understand the big picture, learn and master new skills with proven abilities to create an automation platform.
- Proactive – initiate, push for results and take full accountability in his domain
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and practical problem solving
- Capable of working independently and in a team environment
Required skills and experience
- Minimum 3 year of experience in Automation development in one of the following: Java /C#
- Strong, proven experience in test automation, automation tools, and test frameworks
- Ruling QA processes (test case planning, documentation, feature ownership, automation reporting and triage, bug reporting, regression & isolation)
- Proven experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Exposure to large complex systems including server, client web, client mobile
- Understanding of object-oriented and asynchronous programming concepts – advantage
- BSc in computer sciences / Software Engineer or equivalent engineering experience – advantage
- Fluency in English.