Senior Product Manager
Sharegain is a fast-growing FinTech company democratising the $2.5 trillion securities lending market.
We are transforming the 60-year-old opaque and complex securities lending model with a transparent, user friendly, and seamless solution.
As a Senior Product Manager, your work will play a critical role in shaping the future of financial institutions worldwide.
- Own the lifecycle and delivery of initiatives in your product area through ideation, prototyping, development, launch and iteration of new capabilities and features.
- Evaluate the team’s solutions through qualitative methods such as user interviews, usability tests, and surveys along with data analysis and A/B tests.
- Understand the market, the industry, the product and champion our users to craft product strategies that will lead to long term success.
- Collect and analyze a wide range of inputs to identify opportunities, make sure your team is always working on the most impactful things by defining and measuring KPIs.
- Work with fun, talented, and committed cross-functional team members (across engineering, design, operations, marketing, sales, etc.). You’ll take full ownership and have a massive impact on the company.
Required skills and experience
- You have at least 4 years of experience as a Product Manager with a proven record of delivering products with a significant business impact.
- You understand financial markets/investing/trading/global economy/FinTech.
- You are passionate about building great user experiences by seeking a deep understanding of user needs and turning insights into compelling solutions.
- You possess excellent analytical skills and experience in working both with qualitative insights and quantitative data to drive product decisions. You know your way around A/B tests, analytics tools and user interviews, surveys, and usability tests.
- You have experience in collaborating with engineers, designers and other partners to build, ship and iterate on web applications and user interfaces.
You are a self-driven person with humility, integrity, and a positive attitude who feels comfortable motivating, leading, and making decisions without consensus.