We are looking for a talented Frontend Engineer to join our fast-growing fintech company and take a key role in our journey to democratise the $2.5 trillion Securities Lending market.
We are transforming the 60-year-old opaque and complex securities lending model with a transparent, user friendly, and seamless solution.
As a Frontend Engineer, you will be a part of Sharegain’s Israel amazing team.
You will take a key role and will be responsible for the design, implementation of the company’s products and the cutting-edge technologies.
Required skills and experience
- 3+ years of software development experience in web development (Angular).
- Understanding of OOP/OOD.
- Familiarity with unit /integration tests /E2E.
- Knowledgeable about RESTful APIs.
- UI & UX savvy.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Understanding of DevOps methodologies (CI/CD).
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
- Experience with Node.js.
- Active contribution to open-source projects.
- Experience with TDD.
- Self-motivated with an ability to prioritize tasks and work independently.
- Able to Take ownership of solutions from design all the way to production.
- A Team player with high communication skills and fun to work with, and has a ‘Startup like mentality’.
- Fluency in English.